May 28, 2012

It's Monday, What are you reading?



Welcome to It’s Monday!  What Are You Reading!  This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from! This meme is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. 

 Last week I finished -  Tragic Magic by Laura Childs


Now I am reading - The Next Always by Nora Roberts

Next I am going to read Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter by Seth Graham-Smith

I would love to hear what books you are enjoying.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by and following my blog! I haven't read any of the books on your list but I hope you have a great reading week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter sounds intriguing!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. Check out my Big Book Summer Challenge - you only need to read 1 "big" book (over 400 pages) to qualify!

    http://bookbybook.blogspot.com/p/2012-big-book-summer-challenge.html

    Sue

    Great Books for Kids and Teens

    Book By Book

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once you get started on Laura Childs' books, you'll be hooked! Check out her Tea Shop mysteries - they are my favorite! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the first couple of Laura Child's scrapbooking mysteries but haven't got to them yet.

    Thanks for stopping by Book'd Out earlier, have a great reading week!

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete