June 5, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays - June 5th



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


Here are my teasers:
I lean in closer. “Do you live up in those hills?” I ask, gesturing toward them.
He doesn’t move and his stillness is excruciating.
-page 84 of The Good Dream by Donna VanLiere

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm sounds intriguing. Thanks for sharing Here is my TT http://newpaperadventures.blogspot.com/2012/06/teaser-tuesday-june-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if he's nervous about something. Maybe she guessed right about where he lives and he doesn't like that? Great teaser. I'll have to look this up. Thanks for sharing!

    Feel free to check out my teaser here.

    ReplyDelete