October 27, 2013

You've Been Warned by James Patterson and Howard Roughan



You've Been Warned by James Patterson and Howard Roughan
ISBN: 9780446198974
Mass Market Paperback


Synopsis: Struggling to make ends meet, photographer Kristin Burns works full-time as a nanny for the wealthy Turnbull family. When her pictures are considered by an elite Manhattan art gallery, it seems she might finally get her career started. But Kristin has a major distraction: forbidden love. The man of her dreams is almost hers for keeps. Breathless with an inexhaustible passion and the excitement of being within reach of her goals, Kristin ignores all signs of catastrophe brewing. Fear exists for a reason. And Kristin can dismiss the warnings for just so long. Searching desperately for the truth through the lens of her camera, she can only hope that it's not too late.

My review: This was a good book for me although it was a little strange at times but in a good way. I liked how the chapters were so small as that made it read even faster. The story itself has me so interested I could not put the book down as I could not wait to see what happened next because I was not sure what was next and I was trying to figure out what was going on but the authors did such a good job of keeping you in suspense that you had to keep turning the page to figure it out. All in all a good book that makes you think twice.

1 comment:

  1. The James Patterson books that I have read had short chapters too. I like that feature because it does make the reader feel they are reading more quickly.

    ReplyDelete