June 11, 2015

Brave Queen Esther - Adventure Bible Story


I received this book from Book Look Bloggers in exchange for a fair and honest review.

Publication date: April 7, 2015
Pages: 32
Genre: Children's 

Synopsis:
Brave Queen Esther tells the story of a brave and beautiful hero of the Old Testament. Written in the I Can Read level two standards, with age-appropriate vocabulary and concepts, young readers read about a young Jewish woman who is chosen to be a queen by a powerful king. When she hears of a plan to hurt all of the Jewish people in the kingdom, she calls on her faith and steps forward, facing certain danger to save God s people from the evil plan.

What did I think of the story?
I thought this was a nice was of telling Esther's story for young children to understand. It is written so that beginning readers can read alone or parents can read this to their kids. It has nice bright colors in the illustrations. I also thought the illustrations helped to tell the story. I also like the Did You Know section in the back as well as the People of the Bible section. A nice book to share with your little one. 

What did I think of the cover?
I thought the cover was very inviting for children. Lots of bold colors and details. 

My rating:
5 stars


No comments:

Post a Comment