February 23, 2016

For the love of bookshops



In honor of me getting a new library card from a new to me library I thought I would share my love of bookshops and libararies with everyone. I enjoy going to new bookstores and seeing what they have. You never know they may have something you have not seen before. In my internet travels I found all of these lovely bookshops that look amazing and would be fun to visit. So why not share. Some are stores and some are libraries but they are all unique in their own way. Do you have a favorite libary or bookshop?

The Abbey Bookshop in Paris

Bath, England

Dublin, Ireland

Paris

Thomas Jefferson's Library - Library of Congress

Morgan Library - New York

George Peabody Library - Baltimore, Maryland



York Minister Library

No comments:

Post a Comment