Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish.
This weeks topic is REWIND - pick a past topic you missed or want to revisit. I am going with the Top Tep OCD Bookish Habits:
1. Never ever bend the corner of the page to safe your place, use a bookmark.
2. I match my bookmarks to my books, If I am reading a historical book, I pick a historical looking bookmark, if I have a bookmark from the author that wrote the book I will use that bookmark.
3. I like to have all of my books organized by genre, author and then size. I recently tried something new with organizing my books but not sure yet if I like it.
4. I never leave home without a book - they are like a security blanket.
5. No one touches or moves my books as they don't want me to yell - they say I am too picky about my books.
6. I do not loan books out, I did at one time and someone cracked the spine by bending the pages back too far, the lending was over then.
7. I keep lists of books I want to read/buy someday. I have lists in my phone and email.
8. When I go somewhere new I like to go to new bookstores to see if they may have something I can't live without.
9. I always have my book next to my bed as I can't sleep without it there.
10. I don't read more than one book at a time. I like to focus on the book I am readig.