September 29, 2015

The Berenstain Bears: The Very First Christmas by Jan & Mike Berenstain

I received this book from Book Look Bloggers in exchange for a fair and honest review

Published: October 6, 2015
Number of pages: 24
Genre: Children

Synopsis:
A Christmas story from the bestselling Berenstain Bears Living Lights series.


The bestselling Berenstain Bears brand and Living Lights series continue their proven tradition of teaching children valuable lessons in a fun and creative way. In the affordable 8x8 softcover format, The Berenstain Bears and the Night Jesus was Born gives fans of the Berenstain Bears the story of Jesus’ coming … from the angel’s announcement of a new baby to the visit of the three wise men

This newest Easter title in the Berenstain series is perfect for gift-giving or as an easy addition to any holiday library.

What did I think about this book:
I just love reading the Berenstain Bears books. They bring me back to my childhood from the moment I open the book to the moment I close the book. I love the bright colors and the illustrations. This is a fun way to tell your children the story of the first Christmas. This would be a good addition to add to your child's collection just in time for Christmas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment