July 29, 2015

Berenstain Bears Harvest Festival by Mike Berenstain


I received this book from Book Look Bloggers in exchange for a fair and honest review

Published: August 4, 2015
Number of pages: 24
Genre: Children's 

Synopsis:
Autumn is a beautiful time of year, and the folks of Bear Country are looking forward to everything the season brings. So when the Chapel in the Woods holds its first ever Harvest Festival, people gather at Farmer Ben’s for a wonderful time of family, friends, fun, and praising God for his gifts.

What did I think of this story:
I thought this was a fun story for kids to read or for parents to read to their kids. I liked the harvest theme. This book also teaches kids how to be thankful for everything. I like how these stores are not only entertaining but have a meaning to them. They pictures are also very colorful and really draw your eye to the page. 

What I thought of the cover:
I love this cover it makes me want to attend their fall festival as it looks like they are all having fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment