July 10, 2015

Princess Joy Sticker and Activity Book


Published: April 14, 2015
Number of pages: 16
Genre: children's

Synopsis:
Sticker books girls will love! The Princess Parables come to life through age-appropriate puzzles, activity pages, and 50 colorful and reusable stickers in the friendly and fun Princess Joy’s Sticker and Activity Book featuring Joy, her four princess sisters, and their friends.
Join Joy and her sisters in some creative and interactive fun with 16 pages of stickers and activities that are sure to please, featuring her father the king and her special animal friend Rosebud the Puppy

What did I think of the book
This is the cutest little sticker/activity book. The activities are perfect for my little niece to enjoy. I liked the drawings and the bright colors. I plan on getting her the whole Princess series of sticker books. 

What did I think of the cover
I liked the cover of this book. It is perfect to make little girls want to pick it up and have fun with it. 

My rating
5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment