December 3, 2016

Bookstagram Challenges



I wanted to tell you about Bookstagram Challenges. If you are on Instagram and have not heard about this I am here to tell you that I am a little obsessed with them. There are challenges where someone gives you a list of challenges/subjects where you take pictures of books and share them. I did this a few months ago and had fun with it. 


This month I have found a number of challenges that I want to participate in. While I will not post a picture for each day on each challenge I will be having fun with this. Luckily some of the some of the subjects overlap with these so I can use the same pictures and use multiple tags. 


Each month you will find a new list of challenges for some of the people who post them for us. To help you I found a blog that will give you a few tips and tricks on how to bookstagram. Here is the link to Myriadinklings. This is a new to me blog but one I will be following. I really enjoyed looking around her site. 


Some of the challenges are for you to wrap up all you have read for the entire year. What a better way to track all the books you have read than through pictures. 


I would love for you to share your pictures with me. You can post them on my Facebook A Holland Reads or you can post your name on Instagram so I can follow you. 


If you would like to follow me on Instagram my name is Bookaunt72 (https://www.instagram.com/bookaunt72/). I do post a little more than just books - you will see pictures of my animals as well. 


Here are just a few more challenges for you to check out. 


I would like to hear if you have taken part in this before or if you are going to start. If you do have fun and I can't wait to see your pictures. 





No comments:

Post a Comment