August 31, 2011

Dying in Style by Elaine Viets


  • Mass Market Paperback: 288 pages
  • Publisher: Signet; Reprint edition 
  • ISBN-13: 978-0451216793
Ah, the Danessa Celedine handbag. To have one is to invite envy and flaunt wealth, with each bag costing upward of five thousand dollars. When a large company considers paying millions for use of the Danessa name, Josie's hired to inspect the designer's stores anonymously. And each boutique is worse than the one before. Her less than stellar report provokes threats of a lawsuit... until Danessa is strangled with one of her own thousand-dollar snakeskin belts. Josie better bag the killer before she winds up in an ugly jailhouse outfit herself.  - quoted from the back of the book. 


I am a cozy mystery fan and enjoyed this book. I like the little twists in the murder and trying to find out who actually killed Danessa. The ending of the book was fun to read even though it was not so fun for Josie. I could not put this book down. I would like to continue on with this series. 4 Stars

1 comment:

  1. I need to start reading some cozy mysteries:) Thanks for stopping by my bog:) I'm now following you too!

    ♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete